Industry-Leading Direct Modeling Software
Direct modeling allows you to quickly and easily create one-off designs or radically repurpose existing designs – even if you don’t know how they were made. In fact, most companies add 3D modeling to their product design process to help them shorten time-to-market, meet customer demands for new products, and satisfy increasingly complex customer requirements. With direct modeling even those who are infrequent CAD users can make changes to geometry quickly and easily, while CAD experts appreciate the direct modeling flexibility to design large assemblies in record time.
1. Creo Elements/Direct Modeling
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling is the most comprehensive direct modeling system on the market, with a full range of extensions to meet your specialized needs. So, bring on your most radical design change or that one-off product: the software is intuitive, robust and up to the task. Even with massive assemblies. Moreover, you or anyone on your team can pick up and work on a direct 3D product with minimal ramp-up time. Try it. And you can easily incorporate multi-CAD data from partners or suppliers and then go on to produce a digital prototype or proposal quickly.
When you’re facing down design challenges or in a race for time, you’ll appreciate how straightforward and flexible Creo Elements/Direct Modeling is. With Creo Elements Direct Modeling, the faster your product gets to market, the more rapidly revenue is generated for your business.
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Extensions:
- Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access: A CAD viewer for sharing 2D and 3D product design concepts securely across the organization and the supply chain.
- Creo Elements/Direct Advanced Design: A set of five integrated Creo Elements/Direct Modeling modules that work together to resolve potential manufacturing issues in your digital prototype.
- Creo AR Design Share: You can view and share designs, securely collaborate with colleagues, customers, suppliers and stakeholders across the enterprise, and access your designs anywhere, anytime.
- Creo Elements/Direct Cabling: Creates cables, harnesses, and bill-of-materials documentation, including drawings for electrical cables, harness routes, and nail boards.
- Creo Elements/Direct Finite Element Analysis: A powerful Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tool for quickly analyzing your product’s performance under real-world design conditions.
- Creo Elements/Direct Mold Base: Helps with the tedious task of creating mold plates and components by way of its highly interactive and intelligent tooling.
- Creo Elements/Direct Part Library: A library of over 173,000 ANSI, DIN, ISO and JIS components, such as bolts, washers, nuts and miscellaneous hardware.
- Creo Elements/Direct Sheet Metal: Extends the 3D CAD power of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling by giving you fast, flexible 3D design and data management capabilities.
- Creo Elements/Direct Surfacing: Gives you powerful and robust surfacing capabilities to create stylized surfaces and design freeform shapes.
- Creo Simulate/Creo Advanced Simulate: A set of advanced capabilities which enables you to study in greater depth how advanced, nonlinear effects could influence the performance of your products in development.
2. Creo Elements/Direct Drafting
- Creo Elements/Direct Drafting is a comprehensive 2D CAD system which meets the needs of both product designers and mechanical engineers. With an intuitive user interface, you can easily start working on concept designs while keeping a record of your ideas, what worked and what didn’t. You can do detailed design work, save it, and then open it in a 3D package to create an equally detailed 3D model.
- Creo Elements/Direct Drafting gives you strong multi-CAD collaboration capabilities so reusing 2D designs or working with designs from other CAD systems is seamless. You also get powerful assembly management capabilities, simplifying the design and modification of assemblies by way of a clear parts, assembly, and sub-assembly structure – not layers. The Parts Browser helps you visualize, manage, and design, all within the browser.
- Creo Elements/Direct Drafting customizable to fit your needs and optimize your 2D design process, so you can focus on optimizing your product.
Creo Elements/Direct Drafting Extensions:
- Creo Elements/Direct 2D Access - Creo Elements/Direct 2D Access is a CAD viewer that offers rich 2D CAD visualization to improve your company’s product development process. The intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface is designed so that anyone can use it to read and inspect 2D drawings—even those without the authoring 2D CAD system or CAD expertise.
- Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager - Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager, the integrated data management tool for Creo Elements/Direct Drafting, eliminates the need for manual design data management. Customized for highly iterative design environments, Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager organizes 2D CAD data and associated files within a central database, allowing you to ensure design integrity, work with up-to-date revisions of design data across the team.
3. Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager
- Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager integrates product data management into your design process, so you and your team can track your efforts and easily access the most up-to-date information about your product. No more ad hoc systems with their potential for error and confusion. Instead, Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager allows you to manage file ownership, revision, and model design states seamlessly. You’ll never have to disrupt your workflow or worry about data integrity.
- Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager, tightly integrated with Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, suits organizations of any size and installs in 15 minutes. Think about it: one centralized workgroup database and tools that can coordinate across the entire product lifecycle. Now that we’ve taken the mystery out of product data management, you can focus on creating the best products.
Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager Extensions:
- Creo Elements/Direct BOM Editor - Creo Elements/Direct BOM Editor allows lean manufacturing companies to use engineering bills-of-materials (BOMs) as the starting point for manufacturing BOMs. Developed to eliminate the time and expense of manual data management processes, Creo Elements/Direct BOM Editor creates, manages, modifies, and exports BOM reports for your 3D product development process.
Please specify "Source Advantech, Jsc." or "According to www.advantech.vn" if you want to disseminate this information